VW Volkswagen MK3 AHU Diesel 1.9 028906021JB Golf Jetta TDI Extreme Performance Chips
STAGE 3 Xtreme PERFORMANCE RACING CHIPS
Designed for VW Volkswagen MK3 AHU Diesel 1.9L 028906021JB Golf Jetta
Stage 3 Xtreme Chips - Engineered specifically for Your Vehicle
These Preprogrammed Performance chips are custom programmed for your MK3 AHU diesel.
These chips unleash more power by re-programming the fuel mixture and timing parameters
of the engine management system. The chips provide your vehicle with a broader power band.
Works With ECU: 028906021JB
These chips are PLUG and PLAY. The ECU is already socketed. Simply replace old chips with these
Works with 100% stock vehicles but for best gains an upgraded exhaust is recommended.
Horsepower Gain : +35 HP
Torque : +33 Lbs/Ft
Compatible with both Manual and Automatic transmissions
Unlock your engine’s hidden potential! Typical gains include:
- Faster Acceleration / 0-60 Times
- Up to 3+ mpg increase
- 35+ Horsepower increase
- Better throttle response
- Installs in minutes
- Up to 35% added torque
- Reduced emissions
- Better 1/4 mile times
- Prolongs engine life
- Smoother idle
- Better towing power & improved passing ability
Includes everything needed to install
- 2 Stage 3 Xtreme Chip, Custom programmed for YOUR vehicle
- 1 Instruction / Install Sheet
- 1 Antistatic Chip Case
Frequently Asked Questions
- No! Unlike the competition which requires you to cut wires, the Xtreme Chip is 100% plug and play.
- It is tuned for your specific vehicle make and model.
- Watch out for cheap $10-50 mega horsepower products. They are all fakes and are basically a
- plastic box with a .10 cent resistor, if that.
It works on both types if your car has options
- No it will not void your warranty, many dealers frown on performance upgrades.
- However, the manufacturer cannot void your warranty for adding aftermarket parts.
- Results vary and can sometimes take up to 2 weeks to appear due to computer learning.
- The chip recalibrates the ignition and fuel based on the variables such as the fuel octane,
- ambient air temp and other sensors in addition to driving style.
- No. Our products have been dyno tested and proven to work with no negative effects on the vehicle.
- We guarantee this!
- It plugs into your ECU module, replacing the stock chip. The chip modifies signals sent to
- your vehicle’s ECU computer. It optimizes functions such as ignition timing, air fuel mixture, fuel maps
- and produces more power and better gas mileage. The ECU of modern vehicles controls many variables
- which ensure the best engine performance. It does this by reading values from a multitude of sensors
- within the engine bay, interpreting the data using multidimensional performance maps (tables), and adjusting
- the engine accordingly. It does this in real-time.
- 3 oz