1985-1987 Porsche 924s 944 +25HP Xtreme EPROM Performance Chip
STAGE 3 Xtreme EPROM PERFORMANCE RACE CHIP
Designed for the 1985-1987 Porsche 924s 944
Stage 3 Xtreme Chip – Engineered specifically for Your Vehicle
This chip unleashes more power by re-programming the fuel mixture and timing parameters
of the engine management system. The rev-limit is lifted, giving your vehicle a broader power band.
Please Note: This is a 24-PIN Chip. Please Be Sure Your ECU has a 24-PIN Socket, Not 28
Works with ECU code models:
ECU 0 261 200 077 (24 pin EPROM chip)
Horsepower Gain:+25 HP
Torque: +27 Lbs/Ft
Raised rev limiter:+400 RPM
Top speed limiter removed
Compatible with both Manual and Automatic transmissions
Unlock your engine’s hidden potential! Typical gains include:
- Faster Acceleration / 0-60 Times
- Up to 3+ mpg increase
- 25+ Horsepower increase
- Better throttle response
- Installs in minutes
- Up to 35% added torque
- Reduced emissions
- Better 1/4 mile times
- Prolongs engine life
- Smoother idle
- Better towing power & improved passing ability
Includes everything needed to install
- 1 Stage 3 Xtreme EPROM Module, Custom programmed for YOUR vehicle
- 1 Instruction / Install Sheet
- 1 Antistatic Chip Case
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need any special tools or automotive knowledge to install?
- No! the Xtreme Chip is 100% plug and play.
- It is tuned for your specific vehicle make and model.
- Beware of for cheap $10-50 mega horsepower products. They are fake and are a plastic box with a .10 cent resistor.
Does this product work with automatic and manual transmissions?
Yes – Both.
Does this product work with 2WD or 4WD
It works on both types if your car has options
Will this product void my warranty?
- No it will not void your warranty, many dealers frown on performance upgrades.
- However, the manufacturer cannot void your warranty for adding aftermarket parts.
How much horsepower will I gain?
- Results vary depending on vehicle condition, fuel grade used, etc., but will be around 25+HP.
- The chip recalibrates the ignition and fuel based on the variables such as the fuel octane,
- ambient air temp and other sensors in addition to driving style.
Can this harm my engine or vehicle electronics?
- No. Our products have been dyno tested and proven to work with no negative effects on the vehicle.
- We guarantee this!
How does this product work?
- It plugs into your ECU module, replacing the stock chip. The chip modifies signals sent to
- your vehicle’s ECU computer. It optimizes functions such as ignition timing, air fuel mixture, fuel maps
- and produces more power and better gas mileage. The ECU of modern vehicles controls many variables
- which ensure the best engine performance. It does this by reading values from a multitude of sensors
- within the engine bay, interpreting the data using multidimensional performance maps (tables), and adjusting
- the engine accordingly. It does this in real-time.
- 3 oz